We provide you with the data to establish competitive and effective pay policies in your organisation. It assists organisations in balancing the dual goals of designing pay programmes that drive performance and fulfilling their fiduciary responsibility to spend money responsibly. You need to know what the market is paying staff for similar jobs in order to retain or attract quality staff.
Our association with P E Corporate Services SA (Pty) Limited provides us with access to a range of salary surveys regarded as amongst the most comprehensive and authoritative available in Southern Africa. These salary surveys are designed to meet the needs of organisations of all sizes, ranging from start-ups to multi-national corporations. We can also assist you in conducting customised salary surveys focusing on specialist positions unique to your industry.
The General Staff Survey is based on data provided by more than 400 participating organisations. This survey provides remuneration statistics on over 550 job titles and
10 job families across all industries for 10 geographical locations based on a combination of South Africa’s provincial boundaries and main economic activity centres. This survey is published in April and September.
The Top Executive Survey is also based on data provided by more than 400 participating organisations. The data relates to more than 4800 executives employed within the participant organisations. Remuneration statistics are provided in respect of
37 executive job titles. This survey is also published in April and September.
The Information Technology Industry Survey is based on data provided by some
88 participating organisations. Remuneration statistics are provided in respect of 140 job titles and five job families, including executive positions. This survey is published in August. The survey is available in hard copy and multi-functional web-based version.
What is available to you?
Provided that you submit remuneration data for your company, the salary surveys are available in the following formats:
- General Staff Survey – hard copy, electronic format and a multi-functional
- Top Executive Survey – hard copy and interactive electronic format.
- Information Technology Industry Survey – hard copy and multi-functional web-based version.
How can you benefit from these surveys?
- You will have access to current market-remuneration data to manage your
- Ensure that you attract and retain talent without being overly exposed.
- You will have access to current trends in respect of pay and various other human resource policies and practices.
- You will be privy to annual increase trends including projected increases for the
For more information contact Francois Wilbers at +27 21 913 8371, +27 82 881 7730 or John Vasicek at +27 21 913 8371, +27 78 893 9077 or email@example.com.